Wait maybe I should go knock on some wood, because today has been a pretty decent day. I just finished cleaning my sink, washing the dishes that have sat on the counter WAY too long, and scrub the counters 'til they shine the pretty orange color that they are. :) I have also pretty patiently (lost maybe a little) helped the younger children complete their tasks and clean windows (the front ones only) to boot.
So today is somewhat better. I have noticed I am a little calmer than I have been the past few days. Maybe I am finally catching up from my exhaustion from over the weekend. All in all I feel better today.
I was fun to see Julie at Mickey D's today. I'm glad I started a new jobs idea. It seemed to go well and the children only had to do 3 items to be done. It will take my home a little more to get under control, but at least it is a start and will be great when all is caught up. More news later...
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fun to see you today too!
glad it is going better today. and that you got so much done today! WHOOHOO on that!
It sounds like you accomplished a LOT! It's amazing how much gets done when each kid does a couple of jobs! That's why we need lots of kids!
I tagged you over on my private blog - THT.
Post a Comment