Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm bushed

Now don't get me confused with me wanting to be BUSH. he he I am just exhausted right now. I am not even sure why. All I have done lately is drive around, sit around waiting for next event, and drive some more. Then I can also add some sleep in there too. I am actually excited for this week to be over. BUT I'm only half way through. Thank goodness I have a husband who has been willing to help with some of the driving that comes early in the morning. Here let me give you a little of our schedule...

6:30 AM - make sure the 2 oldest ARE up and getting ready to go and hubby too.
7:15 AM - send the sweet hubby and 2 boys out the door to summer school (7:30 am) and b-ball camp (7:45 am)
8:15 AM - get the younger children eating breakfast and ready to leave for swim lessons
10:00 AM - Swim lessons
11:00 AM - lunch at the Jr. High
11:40 AM - drive to pick up the oldest from summer school
12:00 PM - Oldest hops into car and starts changing on way to high school for b-ball camp
on the way we get him some food
12:30PM - Oldest is finishing scarfing down his food to get into the camp to help with coaching.
1:00 PM - Home from the driving for now. Sometimes I remember to eat now, but most of the time I forget because the younger children are wanting something to do
3:45 PM - go pick up the 2 oldest from b-ball camp
NOW the night activities change and are busy all in their own...
B-ball game tournaments, oldest mowing yards, running errands because now it is cooler, children playing outside a little because it is a little cooler, meetings to attend, etc.

Now that I have this typed up it really doesn't sound all that bad. It is just time consuming and I am glad that I am able to do this. Just today -- I am a little drained. Good news is --- this is the LAST week!! Summer school ends on FRIDAY!! B-ball camp ends on THURSDAY! Swim lessons are another week, but that is OKAY! Next week...HURRAY no super early mornings.

Life is good!!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i wold be tired too! i'm glad i didn't sign up for that. TOO EARLY FOR ME! i've been sleeping until 9:30 everyday.

SuperCoolMom said...

I hear ya! I'm driving more this summer than I usually do during the school year! Summer orchestra, swimming pool daily, free lunch, movie fun - busy, busy, busy!