I swear, I really hate myself right now. I must be the worst mom ever, well maybe not the worst ever, but pretty darn close. I hate being known as a yeller, especially to my children. But sometimes that is the only way they hear me. I have tried what the experts say and it just doesn't seem to work until I start to yell. Then after everything is all over I feel like a complete heal and realize that I have screwed up AGAIN and let the evil side win. ONE MORE chain link was just placed on.
I am so frustrated!! Right now I feel like a huge dung piece of crap. I probably look like one too. I hate myself for being a yeller. I hate when I see other people do it -- and looky here I am doing it too. I am such a looser.
You might be asking what the heck brought all this on. Well to give you a short explanation -- I had a huge fight (mainly me) with my daughter. Her room looks like a piece of crap -- clothes, towels, toys, papers, misc. whatevers all over her floor. I am scared to walk in not knowing what I am going to step on. This day has come from h*ll. Much like one of my favorite ventriliquist says:
*Peanut*-Just think about it, next time someone tells you to go to h*ll, we gotta come right here!! (my house)
Jeff: the drive from the valley
Peanut: was bad as hell!
jeff: traffic?
peanut: sucked like hell!
jeff: drivers?
peanut: angry as hell!
jeff: and you?
peanut: was scared as hell!
jeff: parking here?
peanut: sucked more like hell!
jeff: so?
peanut: We're in hell!
peanut: and these are our Hellmates!
However, this is my version:
Mom/Me: Children in the car driving around town
Peanut: was bad as hell!
Mom/Me: Cleaning?
peanut: sucked like hell!
Mom/Me: Children goofing off?
peanut: angry as hell!
Mom/Me: My children?
peanut: are scared as hell!
Mom/Me: Living here in the pits?
peanut: sucked more like hell!
Mom/Me: So?
peanut: We're in hell!
peanut: and these are our Hellmates! ('these' meaning -- my children and sometimes other family)
SO -- now you all know that I am going to h*ll because I am not a good mom. I sure hope everyone else's day was better than mine.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad i'm your hell mate. in hell! becuase today was the day from hell. i guess it wasn't just us.
Too funny! Funny because today that's not me. Mainly because 3 boys are gone to scout camp. Next week that will be me again.
Post a Comment