Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whoopsido Wednesday

I have decided to do some random information about me on Wednesdays. I was thinking of titling it Wacky Wednesday, but liked better that I can put anything I like in Whoopsido. I can talk about all the things that makes me wacky, or all the mistakes and screw up that I do, or just some random tidbits. That way when I do a whoops for anything it can go here. I will only list a few that way I can keep this going longer in the future.
  • I am not who I really am...secretly I am a wanna be superhero. Super at all things that I do and that they look great.
  • I always wish I was someone else. Wish I had other people's lives but my own because they are so much better at LIFE than I am.
  • I gossip sometimes and it makes me sick later.
  • I have ugly thoughts that come into my head that I literally will have to slap out.
  • I slap my mouth if I say a bad word or accidentally take the Lord's name in vain. Naughty --I know!!
  • I am an organizer -- not a cleaner. However, I wish those superhero powers would kick in to be a better cleaner. UP UP AND....flop
  • I really hate having a chronic disease that I have to deal with EVERYDAY.
  • I also hate having a disease that no one wants to talk about because it is too 'sh*tty'.
  • I feel better putting a star in a bad word than just having it sit there. It doesn't look that bad to me now.
  • AND the last one...I am never completely happy about myself. I always want to change something about me. I pick out my flaws the fastest.

Well there are some tidbits of information for all of you. Some you probably don't want to know, but now I've said it and on with life I will go. Stay tuned for next week, because I still have lots more. :)

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

interesting things. i think everyone kind of has those things. well not the chronic illness. and seriously people that don't want to discuss that suck. it's part of your life. they should accept that part of you too!

SuperCoolMom said...

I think we've all got it so ingrained that showing any interest or curiosity is rude, that many people just shy away from difficult topics.

Gossip? me too.

Sh*tty is a bad word? oops.