I haven't posted for so long I feel out of the loop. I start to think just go in and do a 'quickie' but mine never seem to be a 'quickie'. (Wow -- someone could really take this to a whole other level if they wanted, but it is not what I am meaning...)
I mainly wanted to remember a few things that have happened lately. Like last night, 7/22, Richard was talking to me and telling me what he had to do in swim lessons -- "we were in the deep end today and had to swim to the bottom and 'shred' the water while we were waiting.". I asked him what he said because I wasn't sure if I heard right -- shredding water. I was smiling ear to ear knowing that the word is treading, but I personally like his word better.
I got to go see Mama Mia. I laughed so hard throughout the movie. I love ABBA songs. Brings me back to some really good times and memories. I saw the play and it was fantastic too. But when it comes out on video Kathryn wants me to buy the video. She really like it too, and I was glad she didn't understand some of the inuendos (sp?) that were there. She just loved the music and enjoyed watching me laugh. She said it was like watching High School Musical "because they were always singing". She is my very talented musician and I see her taking her talent far beyond what I could ever imagine doing. And I am grateful and please that she loves music and wants to be a part of it. The only sad part about the movie, Mama Mia, is that they never sang my favorite song until the credits. In the play, the song was sung during the play. I love the hearing -- Thank you for the music. It is one song that has touched me, especially since I am not musically talented and always am wishing I had the talent. That is why I am so glad my daughter is catching and seeing the how music is and can be so good.
Celebrated my son's 9th birthday. More details later on that. Also had a nephew here for a week. More details on that too later. Had one son gone for a week helping at scout camp and I can tell you more on that too.
Also I am excited about the new school year approaching, and its coming fast. I will let you know teachers later and what we are doing to get ready. Also some of my plans while EVERYONE will be in school.
Needless to say, now I have a reference of what I can write about for the next few days. And I will be able to catch up some in my life of what I am doing. For instance, I have started a menu club, I guess that is what I can call it and I will be meeting with everyone next week. And I have been decluttering and will be selling alot of what I have. Tonight I get to go to this free seminar with my sister and learn more good stuff. Besides I get a night out with just my sista. And this is the first time she is staying at my house. She usually stays with the parents, but since we might get home late she is going to stay with me.
Good things and good times are all around. I just have to keep remembering and reminding myself to see them. I am thankful and very grateful for all the blessings I have recieved, and that I have been able to recognize what has been given to me. NOW if I can just remember it when I get flustered...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment